Our Program Manager is first point of contact for UK government managing information flow within the Valneva Program.
Acting also as the COVID Program Management Officer, who plans, monitors and manages the COVID Program across all its constituent projects. Leads or coordinates project planning, resourcing, staffing, progress reporting, and troubleshooting. Ensures project results meet requirements regarding schedule and cost. Monitoring performance and recommends schedule changes, cost adjustments or resource additions.
Supports alignment between manufacturing sites and drives teams to jointly meet timelines.
- Responsible for management of external stakeholder
- Act as local relationship owner for key stakeholders with UK Government
- Work with the Program Director and other senior staff to prepare content ahead of key governance meetings and ad-hoc meetings as required
- Responsible for setting-up, monitoring and management of assigned program / project timelines and activities from initiation through completion conduct with a primary focus on milestone achievements.
- Support each department with their Covid strategy and tracking (e.g. HR, Finance)
- Uses formal processes and tools to manage progress, resources, budget, risks meetings and changes
- Aligns CMC teams across all sites to ensure achieving necessary milestones/ timelines
- Generate transparency of the projects ensuring routine reporting to the respective committees. Internal communication within the COVID Program
- Promote and foster a strong team culture and open and transparent communication
- Lead and moderate together with Program Director virtual program and project teams across sites. Deputise for Program Director where appropriate and required
- Support Valneva’s management board and program directors on other strategic activities, as required
Education / Experience:
- Scientific or engineering background
- Relevant experience in project management, management consulting, corporate development, or another related field (7+ years); PM certification / qualification is appreciated
- Experience in biotech and pharmaceutical production environment
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills to influence and build credibility with internal & external Stakeholders
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills; ability to see the “big picture”
- Understand key dynamics of a business/industry while maintaining good attention to detail
- Strong experience within strategic projects and topics
- Successful project management experience in facilitating cross-functional, complex projects in a fast-paced environment and managing multiple project deadlines and priorities
- Ability to structure and manage complex cross-enterprise projects and processes with multiple stakeholders at both senior and junior levels
- Produces high quality reporting and analysis to management as well as ad hoc analyses and reports, as directed.