Valneva is a specialty vaccine company focused on the development and commercialization of prophylactic vaccines for infectious diseases with significant unmet medical need. Valneva has leveraged its expertise and capabilities both to successfully commercialize two vaccines and to rapidly advance a broad range of vaccine candidates into and through the clinic, including candidates against Lyme disease, the chikungunya virus and COVID-19. Valneva has operations in Austria, Sweden, the United Kingdom, France, Canada and the U.S. with over 600 employees.
- Provide medical writing for clinical and regulatory documents
- Participate in development of clinical study documents and take over individual clinical study tasks Support clinical study data analysis and interpretation of clinical trials
- Organize advisory boards and study committees (Scientific Advisory Boards, DSMBs, Endpoint Adjudication Committees, etc.)
- Conduct and summarize literature searches and competitive landscape reviews to support decisions on study designs, endpoints, assays, etc.
- PhD in Life Sciences, preferably in Pharmacy or Biology/Molecular Biology; applicants with a Master’s degree and relevant professional experience are also invited to apply
- Ideally either thesis in an area related to clinical development, vaccines, infectious diseases or immunology, or initial professional experience with clinical development at a CRO or sponsor
- Strong writing skills
- Analytical and detail-oriented mind-set
- Excellent command of English as the main working language
- Self-organized work style
- Scientific interest in clinical development of vaccines
- Open, appreciative company culture with innovative spirit and attractive assignments
- International surrounding with flat hierarchies
- Good team spirit in a strong and highly motivated team
- Wide range of benefits like flextime, performance-related bonus, lunch vouchers, child care center (“Kindergarten”), company events
Due to legal reasons we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary for this position, which is € 45.000 gross per year based on full-time employment. However our salaries are market oriented and in line with your qualifications and experience.