Valneva is a specialty vaccine company focused on the development and commercialization of prophylactic vaccines for infectious diseases with significant unmet medical need. Valneva has leveraged its expertise and capabilities both to successfully commercialize two vaccines and to rapidly advance a broad range of vaccine candidates into and through the clinic, including candidates against Lyme disease, the chikungunya virus and COVID-19.
Valneva has operations in Austria, Sweden, the United Kingdom, France, Canada and the U.S. with over 600 employees.
An opportunity has arisen in Livingston for a Financial Analyst.
This role will support the Covid Financial Controller and the wider finance team during a period of substantial growth for the business. The role will involve monitoring and reporting the progress and status of key contracts and assisting in financial modelling to provide insightful information used in decision making by senior stakeholders. The role will also contribute to the growth of the business through ad hoc project work from time to time.
Its essential that you are a Qualified Accountant with relevant post qualifying experience
· Responsible for monitoring a number of key customer and supplier contracts, reporting on the progress and status of each to senior stakeholders within the business
· Providing value added insight using financial modelling to report the impact that variables have on production scheduling, delivery timing and costs
· Assist with completion of budget and forecast cycles where requested
· Assist with preparation and analysis of draft management accounts and commentary
· Completion of capital expenditure requests for any unbudgeted capital spend that is required
· Contribute to the reporting of key business metrics and use such metrics to drive a culture of continuous process improvement
· Assist with project accounting for any new initiatives
· Out of hours work as required by the business from time to time to support the accounting calendar
· To undertake any other duties as requested by the line manager in accordance with company requirements
Your application was submitted successfully.