Valneva is a specialty vaccine company focused on prevention against diseases with major unmet needs. Valneva’s portfolio includes two commercial vaccines for travelers and various vaccines in development including unique vaccines against Lyme disease, chikungunya and COVID-19.
To enhance our team, we are looking for a (Senior) IT Infrastructure Engineer (m/f/d) for our IT Department (100%) as soon as possible.
- Act as main contact person for internal customers for all support requests
- Server and client administration
- 1st & 2nd level support
- Monitoring, optimization and support of the Global IT infrastructure
- Administration and support of the used hard- and software
- Troubleshooting of IT problems
- Professional implementation of company-wide IT projects
- Completed technical education (HTL) or FH/university degree in relevant field (computer science, technology etc.)
- Minimum of 1-3 years working experience
- Good knowledge of Windows server, Exchange, SQL, Virtualization (VMware), Active Directory (On-Premise/Azure), SCCM
- Knowledge of network infrastructure (HP, Cisco, Routers, Switches)
- Knowledge of Windows 10 clients
- Reliable and accurate working style
- Good communication skills with various internal and external stakeholders
- Used to work independently according to procedures
- Able to set priorities and work in a fast changing environment
- Fluent in English (German is a plus)
- Open, appreciative company culture with innovative spirit and attractive assignments
- International surrounding with flat hierarchies
- Good team spirit in a strong and highly motivated team
- Wide range of benefits
Due to legal reasons we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary for this position, which is € 42.000,- gross per year based on full-time employment. However our salaries are market oriented and in line with your qualifications and experience.