Do you have a background within Quality Control and thrive in getting the best out of the people you work with? If so, we’d love to hear from you! Valneva is an award-winning, speciality vaccine company providing prevention against diseases with major unmet medical needs, and we are currently hiring for a Quality Control Tech to join us during this unprecedented time of growth.
· Manage and co-ordinate QMS to ensure on time delivery and compliance within the QC department
· Manage and co-ordinate the storage of QC samples including maintenance of inventory logs, execution of routine stock checks and discard of reference material
· Manage the storage and supply of master and working cell banks and master and working virus seed banks
· Support routine housekeeping activities in QC including cleaning of equipment and laboratory areas
· Co-ordinate sample logistics for all testing for the release of raw materials
· Apply best cGMP work-practices and techniques to sampling and management of testing and release of raw materials and stability samples
· Design and implement product stability studies.
· Co-ordinate and schedule the testing of stability samples on a weekly, monthly and annual basis to ensure all stability time points are met.
· Co-ordinate submission of stability samples to QC, or external test houses for testing.
· Report stability data via interim and annual reports
· Ensure that facilities and equipment required to adequately support required stability studies and sample storage are maintained appropriately.
· Provide cover for raw materials and shipment activities when required
· Identify and implement areas for continuous improvement and escalate to Lab Manager
· Actively contribute to the development and maintenance of an enthusiastic, supportive and collaborative environment within the team setting
· To undertake any other duties in accordance with company requirements
· Degree in biological sciences or relevant experience
· Knowledge of GMP guidelines and regulatory bodies
· Experience of Quality Management Systems
· Awareness of raw materials / stability testing
· Knowledge of sample management / shipping / logistics
Why work for Valneva?
Your application was submitted successfully.